If you would like to help…
Volunteers are always welcome in our programs. One or two hours of your time—whether helping to plant lettuce, tutoring youth at the residential program or mentoring adults adjusting to independent living—can make an enormous difference.
To get started right away, download the TMHA Volunteer Application today! Fill it out and send it to our offices via email to email@example.com or fax, 805.540.6501.
Some Volunteer Position Examples:
- SLO Hotline Resource and Support Specialist (24-hour, telephone information, referral and crisis intervention services)
- Special Events and Fundraisers - One Day Support (Bowl-A-Thon, Journey of Hope, etc.)
- Growing Grounds Downtown (sales clerk, job coach, event support)
- Growing Grounds Farms (individual or small group opportunities)
- Intern Applications Accepted (in some programs)
Want to contact someone at TMHA about volunteering? Call (805) 540-6510 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For minors who desire to volunteer for TMHA, please have a parent/legal guardian sign this Oath of Confidentiality form prior to volunteer service.